Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Thread Contributor: I Dds You
Are you a YouTuber? Read this!

Video 
[Image: 1rer9g.jpg]

I'm currently seeking active YouTubers who would also like to be a part of the PkOwnage Community.

By making videos for us at PkOwnage you are really boosting our viewership and helping us get noticed, and if you're someone who wants to play we can offer you in-game rewards for your hard work.

We can also offer a distinguished rank in-game and on our forums from seeing the first video you post, and the more videos you post here the more benefits you can reap!

1. YouTuber Rank In-Game and Forums, with 28 Complimentary Mystery Boxes.
  2. 500 Donator Credits + Donator rank In-Game and Forums, but not taking away that beautiful YouTube Icon!
  3. 1500 Donator Credits.

The incentive for this is mainly for newer channels that aim to become RSPS content Channels, Our server could help you grow and learn new video tricks just as much as you would be helping us! We would love to have you join.

If you are a larger channel, with an already available subscription base I would recommend you Contact us as we can perhaps come to a deal that is otherwise suited.
Thanks Received: 175 in 137 posts
Thanks Given: 125
Bump, Increased the rewards slightly! Actively looking for youtubers guys Smile
Thanks Received: 175 in 137 posts
Thanks Given: 125
Bump.
Bump.

Want to record but can't choose on a reliable software vendor? Check out OBS Today! The Free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. Download and start streaming quickly and easily on Windows, Mac or Linux.